Thursday, February 22, 2007

2/22/07- Coffee with Kate



Kate and I had coffee this morning while mom showered. It's difficult to describe the emotions that I felt over the past 24 hours. Anxiety, joy, pride, love, fatigue just to name a few.
Kate is blessed to have so many wonderful men in her life. It's been gratifying to watch our two boys take such an interest in her. She has wonderful grandfathers and great-grandfathers. She also received a visit from the pastor, who also happens to be one of her two wonderful uncles. I enjoyed just sitting in the sunshine with Kate and studying all of her little features. What will her personality be like? What will she enjoy? What interests will she pursue? No way to tell at this point, but I'll enjoy watching her grow.
Our outdated computer is about out of space, so I'm having difficulty uploading more pictures. I'll have more pictures to post when we get home.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger sarah p said...

oh guys...i didn't know it was so soon and that it was a GIRL! congratulations! we are so happy for you! she is precious! (lovin' the hair)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home