Wednesday, February 21, 2007

She's here- Kate Elaine Kautz






Kate Elaine Kautz- born 2/21/07 @ 704 MST. She's 5 lbs 2 oz (petite). She's a beautiful little angel. The boys and grandma came to visit. Kristopher was very protective and interested in his little sister. Josiah wasn't sure what to think at first but said "she's a cute baby." Kristopher told her a bedtime story and was wishing he would have brought his little puppy for her to sleep with tonight. He told grandma that in the morning they would "get dressed, eat breakfast, and then out the door." He can't wait to hold little Kate. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We're tired and ready for a little sleep. Kate is sleeping quietly for now.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Boy I sure hope she looks like Tara!

Seriously...so glad she is here. I wish I could see you guys today. Can't wait to meet Kate. Beautiful little girl.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Brinker Business said...

I get tears in my eyes just looking at her. She is so beautiful. I love the hair. I hope that I get to meet her soon. Get some rest. We love you guys. Oh, Zach keeps asking if you will still have Josiah. I think that he thinks you are going to trade him in for a new one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home